Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If you don't know. . .SCOOTER SMIFF

Just in case you have been tucked under a rock somewhere for the last year or so, each week I will post different artists with fun facts about them for your information purposes.



SCOOTER SMIFF. . .




Age: 13


Hometown: Baltimore, MD


Claim to Fame: Danced alongside Chris Brown on tour. Recently signed with Chris Brown's record label and recorded a video for his song "Head of the Class"


Myspace: www.myspace.com/scootersmiff


Personal Comments: If I was a little younger, I would be all over this one right here. He reminds me of a young Lil' Romeo and Lil BowWow, back when they dominated the charts! He can rap and dance. And when I say dance, I mean dance! Can't wait to see what the future has in store for him. He is going places, if you have not heard his single "Head of the Class", head on over to his myspace page and check it and him out!

NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment