Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fly && Flashy of the Week

Once again I have missed Fly && Flashy Friday. What can I say, darn it, I am trying! But the Fly && Flashy does not stop because I missed Friday. And this week the young Diggy Simmons is bringing the mad swag!!!!

On or of the screen, this young dude stay fresh to death. I am sure you know Diggy from MTV's "Run's House."




You can usually catch Diggy rocking the newest Billionaire's Boy Club clothing, which seems to be his favorite urban wear. He also likes to mix it up with some Louis V. every once and a while. And did I mention, his sneaker game is ridiculous. I'm secretly jealous! lol, no forreal!



And who doesn't love a guy who loves his mother? Diggy always bring the freshness!

Check out his blog, "Life of the Jet Setter" where a got two of the pictures.

Click this link to check out Diggy's Blog, http://digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment