Monday, June 1, 2009

MTV Movie Awards Fashion Report Card

The MTV Movie Awards took place last night in HollyHOOD! And you know I didn't miss a minute of the red carpet show (partly because it came on doing the commercials of the Hills Finale). So here's the rundown of the YoungStarz!

Lil Mama showed up looking better than usually! I am all about the bright colors and she did a good job making them work! I give it a B, only because its a step up from her usual. But had it been anyone else, would have been a C- maybe D.
I like the way the nail polish matches the shoes! Do u Ma!
Most of the time guys bore me to tears on the red carpet, but I had to do a double take at Soulja Boy. This cardigan is BADD! And with the neon T-shirt under it, FIRE! It would have looked better with less jewelry, but it is Soulja Boy. So i give him a B+.
Mo'Nique, Mo'Nigue, Mo'Nigue! High School Musical's Mo'Nigue Coleman showed up like this at the show. I have no problem with the Afro, but it could have been neater. That dress with those shoes, its a little too matchy matchy, and honestly, just not a great look for her. I give it a D!
And then there was Keke. This girl can do no wrong! Dress, check. Shoes, check. Hair, check. Make-up, check. Accessories, check. Whole damn outfit was BAD. She better work!
Hands down A+. FIRE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment